The Seagate® Expansion™ External hard drive by Seagate offers an easy-to-use solution when you need to add data storage to your computer instantly.
- Drag and drop file saving, right out of the box
- Fast data transfer with USB 3.0 connectivity
The easy-to-use storage solution
The Expansion external hard drive can be installed easily by plugging in two cords. Start saving your digital files to this hard drive within seconds of removing it from the box.
Adds storage capacity instantly
Digital photos, video and music files can tax your computer’s storage, causing performance to decline as its internal hard drive fills to capacity. The Expansion external hard drive features a range of capacities, with the 3 TB model offering enough data storage for:
- Up to 3,000 hours of digital video
- Up to 750 two-hour DVD films
- Up to 960,000 digital photos
- Up to 49,980 hours of digital music
Trusted Seagate quality and support
Seagate has delivered proven, reliable storage solutions for more than 30 years.
With more than one billion hard drives shipped, Seagate continues to stand behind its quality by including a limited warranty with the Expansion external hard drive. Additionally, Seagate support is always available should you have questions or need assistance with using your Expansion external hard drive.
Can be installed in seconds
Seagate® Expansion® External hard drive features make it easy to start using this drive within seconds of removing it from the box:
- Simply plug in the included power supply and USB cable
- The hard drive is automatically recognised by the Windows operating system — no software to install and nothing to configure
- Drag and drop to save files to the Expansion external hard drive
- Built-in power management automatically ensures energy-efficient operation
|Name||2TB Seagate STBV2000200 External Hard Drive 3.5" USB 3.0/2.0 Black PC/MAC|
|Rotational Speed||5900 rpm|
|HDD Form Factor||3.5in External|
|In Depth||Edition: Expansion
Dimensions (mm): 118 x 179.5 x 37.5 (WxHxD)
|Warranty Period||24 Months|